Issue 9 of Forty Magazine, Wake Up & Build, is available now on Issuu.
Feeling stuck at a certain point in your career is a normal part of professional growth. Sometimes all you need to get back in the game is a push in a new direction and motivation to move. Houston-based young professional Jackie Brown spills the tea on her break into real estate, and inspires you to WAKE UP & BUILD.
- Shine as a Parent & Professional by Tawana Anderson
- Signs It’s Time for a Career Change by Jay Veal
- Working at a Fortune 500 by Roddeya Robinson
- Networking Required by Jade Jackson
- Is Your Dream Job a Dream? by Anastacia Griffin
- Dress for Success by Kristen Washington-Scott
- Off the Clock
Starting a Non-Profit by Brian Fontenot
You Better Belize It by Courtney Paige
Shopping Hacks for Book Lovers by Alexzandria Chill
- Career Spotlight
Wake Up & Build featuring Jackie Brown
- Break Bites
Food Trend: Home Restaurants by Meshach Cisero
Launching over Lunch by Melissa Fleury
- Corporate Wellness
A Healing Business featuring Spa Kneads
The Magic Number by Angela Radcliffe
Thank you to our Issue 9 advertising partners MOAR Creative & Resume Reviews.
Want more Forty Magazine?
Check out older issues online now.